Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm starting my search for a 4C. Seeking:
  • Spider
  • Halo required
  • Exhaust preference ranking: Akra, Race, Standard
  • interior/exterior c/f package preferred
  • No preference on suspension
  • Red over black or tan

I'm a nut for open "drivers" cars (e.g. Boxster Spyder, Miata) located Northern CA but have experience buying cars out of state/shipping.

·
Super Moderator
8,834 Posts
Just edited your post...Some might think you’re after a Porsche with the spelling you originally used. Spyder = Porsche, Spider = Alfa. Hope you find what you’re after quickly.

·
Registered
372 Posts
CF Halo definitely one of the rarer options but looks real good! good luck in search!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hi, I'm starting my search for a 4C. Seeking:
  • Spider
  • Halo required
  • Exhaust preference ranking: Akra, Race, Standard
  • interior/exterior c/f package preferred
  • No preference on suspension
  • Red over black or tan

I'm a nut for open "drivers" cars (e.g. Boxster Spyder, Miata) located Northern CA but have experience buying cars out of state/shipping.
fyi, at least up here, the upgraded sport suspension also included the CF mirrors. Otherwise you had to order the CF Italia mirrors in the later years if you wanted a type of CF mirror which I desired.
Buona Fortuna!!

·
Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
119 Posts
I don’t have a halo but with a black car the regular halo blends more, With the potential availability of a CF roof panel I am thinking about an aftermarket halo CF trim cover. You might consider that if you find a car you like but no factory CF halo, which of course is the best way to go. I have a long list of wants, not needs. Spent my first bit already on a set of OEM 17/18 wheels, and partial PPF + full ceramic so CF will have to wait until after at least rear A arms/ uniballs next winter. Good luck with the search the red BaT spider looks nice.

·
Registered
123 Posts
that one on BAT is nice.. i was telling my daughter maybe i should trade white for red (but i love my white one.. my chosen color) but i do really like that one on BAT. I don't think it has the CF interior bits you wanted though right?

·
Registered
2020 4C Spider on the way...
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The BaT car is a “good” but not “great” spec, missing the Akra and interior CF.

I find the factory halo to be critical as the carbon tub is the fundamental differentiator for this car.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Congrats again! That car is gorgeous. Jaws are going to drop when you post pics!!

We will definitely need pics btw

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks John for finding the car for me and providing a crash course in options!
John is good for that.. helped me on figuring out mine too and even gave some personal advice on maybe which one made more sense for me (had two cars i wanted basically same options but had to decide). Helpful guy for sure.

cant wait to see pics of the your new car.. and maybe see you one of these days flying up 80 when you are headed between the bay area and the sierras..... I have never seen another 4C in the wild actually.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Not for sale, just felt like bragging
:ROFLMAO:
According to @John4C
Mine is 1 of only 3 of this combination in the United States.
View attachment 116263

CF interior
View attachment 116264

Race Exhaust

non race suspension
(y)
That was for MY16 in the US, yes. 1 of 10 total with CF halo and std suspension. Classic black on black though.

@Curvesurfer got a proper spec though, I wont disclose what it is but it's 1 of 4 in NA and an every option car in one of, if not the most desirable color combination. Interestingly those 4 are all 2020s (dealers didn't spec cars as nice is his in the early days, lol).

I also love @DirtyEvo 's spec. He has my other favorite combo - it's a 1 of 2 Trofeo white stunner (both MY18 because they basically stopped making Trofeo white after MY 18 - there was 1 or 2 early MY19s and then they stopped the color and went to only the flat white). Trofeo white is actually the rarest non-special edition (Misano Blue and Ville D'Este Red) color.

Some amazing spiders in this thread ;)

·
Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
119 Posts
@Curvesurfer congrats, looking forward to seeing pictures when you receive the car.

@RYUK yeah black with the fan spoke is cool, I’ll pick up my black/tan/fan spoke tonight from PPF and ceramic. If you go to ONYXNJ on Instagram and follow, see the reels it is the first car up looks amazing. I’ll post some pics after I get it.

Reactions: John4C
1 - 20 of 27 Posts