Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Administrator
18,504 Posts
I was trying to buy this car 2 weeks ago their price was $119k d.a.

They gave me a stupid trade it figure on my Giulia QV. Ended up sold mine privately at a price I wanted and bought a low ks LE instead from a private sale.

Since the dealer changed their price to $135k. Good luck to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats and welcome!
Glad you didn’t feed the troll (dealership’.
Pictures?

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts
Has anyone inspected this Alfa for sale on Carsales? Its the same one as the write up below.

The car above has different SA plates to the car on Carsales.

Man, I have to bight my tongue when people mention such superficial improvements needed as those in the article. FMD. ...putting it down to 25 hours in aeroplanes and terminals today.

I missed our AROCA meeting tonight as well. It would have been a beauty with the topic being the newly restored 1300 GTA on show at the shop at which I’ve had some work done on my 4C.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Twin 15 inch subwoofers? From what sound systems have done to cause bolts and rattling in cars I doubt it would be a good thing in this Alfa.

It is the same owner and car I can verify though and although I haven't inspected it personally I wouldnt be doing donuts in the mud if it was my car.

Not sure if a bunch of mud in every nook and cranny would effect the car long term but would be a bitch to clean that's for sure.

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts

New Alfa on today, looks fantastic condition but 100k kms. Must be a record for Australia? Not sure on the value as last week a LE with 4k kms went for 75 so would 96k kms be worth a 10k reduction only?
I’d be wanting to find out what kind of km they were. Commuting or touring? At around 130,000km you might be looking at new clutches. I’d be wary. Get a further 10 grand off to cover servicing expenses and you might be doing ok, but then if you need to sell you might get stuck with it. I’d go for something with lower km, say between 40-50k km. You know it’s been used but not unreasonably, as far as it’s possible to tell. Even lower km, if possible.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm following all the market, price changes daily. I noticed the LE for 79k with 4000kms sell (I guess around 75k) as we had discussed the upcoming cam belt to be done and then the sudden change from 75k to 87.9k on the other LE with 9000kms. In addition both coupes with 30k kms both sold for mid 60s recently.

If this car has 100k kms I can see it selling around 57k or so if someone would take it at those kms.

Personally I'd probably pay 50k and try my luck. I'm monitoring daily and it's just a shame we have no US Style price guru which trends asking or sold prices here. Carsales is real garbage and the state of our car sales site is pathetic in this country.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm following all the market, price changes daily. I noticed the LE for 79k with 4000kms sell (I guess around 75k) as we had discussed the upcoming cam belt to be done and then the sudden change from 75k to 87.9k on the other LE with 9000kms. In addition both coupes with 30k kms both sold for mid 60s recently.

If this car has 100k kms I can see it selling around 57k or so if someone would take it at those kms.

Personally I'd probably pay 50k and try my luck. I'm monitoring daily and it's just a shame we have no US Style price guru which trends asking or sold prices here. Carsales is real garbage and the state of our car sales site is pathetic in this country.
Mmmm I wouldnt touch it,

Wouldnt pay 50k either.

If it had 100k's in 20 years I'd think about it...just my 2 cents worth,

1 - 20 of 84 Posts