Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2018 4C Coupe, Race Pack, Rosso Competizione
144 Posts
photos have been pulled from the ad but it’s still up. Dunno, there is a red spider at 92k with half the km as well? 17 vs 18 but that doesn’t mean anything with these.
It's still for sale :). Those 12,000 kms on it are all done by motoring journos as it was a press car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's up for sale again.

James Bond put just 1,902 kms on it before offloading it. Methinks something's wrong with this one.

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
It's up for sale again.

James Bond put just 1,902 kms on it before offloading it. Methinks something's wrong with this one.
It sold again, hopefully to someone who’ll drive the thing.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
No. It's turned up for sale again, this time in NSW under a new plate number 1VK4GM but same VIN ZAR9610000M305169 with another 542kms on the odo and for $30k more.

That’s where I live. Not that I’m everywhere in my city but I think I know the 4Cs here (I’ve seen 6 including my own) and have never seen this one on the road. A very odd number plate for NSW too. Ah, it’s at a dealership. I’ll take a look around the traps tomorrow afternoon if more details don’t turn up in the ad.

On a sad note, it looks like @Mateus has his car up for sale in Newcastle (NSW).

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
No. It's turned up for sale again, this time in NSW under a new plate number 1VK4GM but same VIN ZAR9610000M305169 with another 542kms on the odo and for $30k more.

It doesn’t yet appear to be on show on any of the major lots in my area. I did find a nice Monza Red Mito in the back of the VW Lot though.😁 Would someone like to call the number? I just don’t want to deal with return calls from used car salesmen.

·
Administrator
18,506 Posts
It doesn’t yet appear to be on show on any of the major lots in my area. I did find a nice Monza Red Mito in the back of the VW Lot though.😁 Would someone like to call the number? I just don’t want to deal with return calls from used car salesmen.
Is there a phone number? I only see the interactive contact form.

Not hard to google a phone number to find out what dealership it’s at.

Edit: I’m not familiar with your phone number format, so maybe I missed one.

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Is there a phone number? I only see the interactive contact form.

Not hard to google a phone number to find out what dealership it’s at.

Edit: I’m not familiar with your phone number format, so maybe I missed one.
Yes there is at the bottom right hand corner of the advertisement. I wonder if you see what I see? It has a NSW prefix.

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts

Still waiting on the images.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts