Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello 4C-Forums, thank you to all that sent in offers and replied to this thread!
I was able to pick-up a 2016 Coupe locally and absolutely love the experience thus far. If it speaks at all to my appreciation, we're up +2k miles in less than a month...

Unfortunately, the color has yet to grow on me; I have never been a black car kind of guy. Though it is a stretch, I'm keeping this thread up if anyone, ever, wants to trade a Standard White/Madreperla White/Basalt Grey Coupe for my Coupe. Will post pictures soon, but window sticker attached.

Thank you!

Attachments

Reactions: Wheelhor

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good luck on your search!

Just keep in mind, with the low volume of these cars worldwide, if you really want one you should be prepared to buy remote and ship.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck on your search!

Just keep in mind, with the low volume of these cars worldwide, if you really want one you should be prepared to buy remote and ship.
That’s what I figure, but worth a shot, thank you for the well wishes!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I think before we own the car(of our dreams) we make a list of that ideal scenario but with the 4C they are all great and pretty much the same thing. I fell into your way of thinking until I opened my mind a bit and found my car, I missed out on one which supposedly rare spec ( turned out not really) so I forgot about the extras I might get and instead went for a low mileage one in great condition, carbon spider lights, race pipe and half leather seats. I have since bought teledials . You can add the extras you want, that’s the fun, so long as the car has correct service history. Chill out and good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think before we own the car(of our dreams) we make a list of that ideal scenario but with the 4C they are all great and pretty much the same thing. I fell into your way of thinking until I opened my mind a bit and found my car, I missed out on one which supposedly rare spec ( turned out not really) so I forgot about the extras I might get and instead went for a low mileage one in great condition, carbon spider lights, race pipe and half leather seats. I have since bought teledials . You can add the extras you want, that’s the fun, so long as the car has correct service history. Chill out and good luck.
Completely agree!
In reality, only non-negotiable items for me are going to be mileage and color.

Reactions: goldmax

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts
Good luck with your search. As we move further into the 21st Century attention spans seem to be reducing and 4Cs are coming onto the market with surprising regularity. I really hope you get to truly appreciate her when the right one comes your way. Sad to say some don’t fully appreciate what they have but at least that’s a bonus for buyers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thank you all for the well wishes, come Wednesday, I may be one with you all. Hit a few self-enacted roadblocks, difficulties, but looks like I’ll be picking up a 4c from one of the members here.

If that particular member happens to see this, my sincerest apologies, hopefully we’re still on the right footing, update to come on Wednesday!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts