Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those in the Chicagoland area, does anyone know what's going on at Zeigler Alfa Romeo in Schaumburg? I bought my 4C there back in 2017, and I've had a Fiat and a Maserati all serviced there, but within the last year and a half or so they've really had turnover. I was supposed to have my 5 year service done (the car is a September 2015 build), and I scheduled it a month ago, but when I went in for the service this week, the 4th service advisor within the last year or so said they didn't have the tools yet, they'd have to drop the engine, etc. I'm not even sure they have the same Alfa tech working on the cars - used to be a great guy who used to work on my Exige at another dealership a few years ago.

Not sure I have much faith in them anymore - good alternatives in the area?

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
179 Posts
For those in the Chicagoland area, does anyone know what's going on at Zeigler Alfa Romeo in Schaumburg? I bought my 4C there back in 2017, and I've had a Fiat and a Maserati all serviced there, but within the last year and a half or so they've really had turnover. I was supposed to have my 5 year service done (the car is a September 2015 build), and I scheduled it a month ago, but when I went in for the service this week, the 4th service advisor within the last year or so said they didn't have the tools yet, they'd have to drop the engine, etc. I'm not even sure they have the same Alfa tech working on the cars - used to be a great guy who used to work on my Exige at another dealership a few years ago.

Not sure I have much faith in them anymore - good alternatives in the area?

Thanks for any info!
Not sure but Glenview Luxury Imports have a great Alfa Mechanic. Maybe a little way away but worth it for a good job....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the recommendation - actually about the same distance for me, so it's all good. :) I'll drive quite a ways for work I can trust.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
This is sad to hear, Jeff was my go-to Alfa tech. I am friends with their former Maserati tech, who put me in touch with Jeff originally. I’ll find out if he’s still there or if not where he’s gone.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for reminding me his name - Jeff. Yeah, he's great - just don't know if he's there anymore. Didn't give me a warm and fuzzy that they haven't done a 5 year service there yet because they needed the tools.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts